Arthy Infanta A was born and raised in Villupuram. She enrolled in Theivanai Ammal College for Women (Autonomous) in Villupuram for her college education. She was the University's First Rank holder in BBA and Sixth Rank holder in MBA, receiving the InRes Academic Excellence Award 2021.She has approximately 10 years of teaching experience and is an Assistant Professor of Business Administration at Stella Maris College (Autonomous), Chennai. She is the author of her debut book, Modern Management Concepts and Practices, and is equally passionate about education and management. She comes from a long line of scholars and has a long number of academic qualifications and achievements to her credit. Her passionate engagement and pursuit of knowledge may be traced back to her ardent participation and search of information.
She has had work published in prestigious journals and presented papers at regional, national, and international conferences on a variety of important topics, including self-help groups, marketing, CSR initiatives, the third-gender community, and management principles and human resource management, a subject she is passionate about. Her insatiable desire to learn has led her to attend a variety of conferences, faculty development programmes, workshops, and webinars, and her knowledge and dedication have allowed her to hold a variety of positions in the education sector, as well as contribute as a resource person for various educational programmes. She likes connecting with young people, enjoys driving, and considers herself to be an active traveller on a personal level.
- Qualification: BBA.,2006 MBA., 2008 M.Phil., 2011 SET(Management)., 2017 MA English., 2015 PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling., 2014 (Ph.D).,Pursuing.
- Designation: Assistant Professor & Author. -
- Projects: Co Investigator in a minor research project - A study on the role of digital banking in retail sector in Chennai.
- Areas of Interest: Human Resource Management, Management Concepts, Organizational Behavior, Digital Marketing, Industrial Relations Management, Training and development, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Business Ethics, Corporate social responsibility.
FDP / Training Programme
Professional Experience (11 Years 2 months)
17th June 2019 - Present
Stella Maris College (Autonomous), Chennai.
29th October 2018 To 08th May 2019
Pondicherry University, Puducherry.
22nd November 2017 To 30th April 2018
Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai.
16th June 2016 To 30th April 2017
Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai.
30th June 2008 To 31th August 2013
Sathyabama University, Chennai.
Business Development Executive
30th Oct 2007 To 30th June 2008
Photon (formerly Photon Infotech (P) Ltd, Chennai)
Other Position Held
Question Paper Setter
- Question Paper Setter in Renowned Universities
- Examiner in Department of Management Studies, Institute of Distance education, University of Madras, Chennai since 2011 - Till date
- Held a position as Coordinator for Institute of Analytics and ISDC (International Skill Development Corporation) for BBA students for the academic year 2020-2021, 2021 - till date
- Staff In-Charge for creating SMS communication in Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University between November 2018 - May 2019
- Held a position as an Interviewer with third gender community in association with Sahodaran Community Oriented Health Development Society, Puducherry
- Translator in Sahodaran Community Oriented Health Development Society (NGO for uplifting third gender community), Puducherry
- Translator in a project on identifying stigma in TB affected patients Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
Vice - President
- Held a position as Vice - President of the BBA & Corporate Forum for the academic year 2016-2017
- Held a position as Coordinator for the event Technovation '11 (A Mega Event on Technology Innovation) organized by Sathyabama University, Chennai
Public Relations Officer
- Held a position as Public Relations Officer at Sathyabama University in the year 2011
- Held a position as Organizer for the Management Meet - ADCOM QUEST' 09 organized by Department of Business Administration, Sathyabama University, Chennai
University first rank holder
BBA - 2006
University Sixth rank holder
MBA - 2008
InRes Academic Excellence Award
2021 - Institute of Researchers, registered and recognized by the Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India